• Please disable ad blockers while visiting our website!
• We rely solely on Your Support by Donation and allowing ads on our YouTube Channel and website
to help us continue growing, and to continue providing our builds free of charge! ❤ Thank you!
Password For Zip File - phoenixliteos
✅ 2.7 GB Installed Size!
✅ Additional Language Pack Support!
✅ MS Store, Xbox, UWP Apps Supported!
✅ Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
✅ DirectPlay and .NET Framework 3.5 Pre-Installed!
✅ Metered Connection Set as Default for LAN / WLAN / 3G / 4G
✅ Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
✅ Includes New Virtual Memory Enabler App!
✅ Added Advanced Power Settings!
✅ Improved Dark Mode Theme!
Removed Features Include - Cortana, Edge, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, One Drive, Defender, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Speech, Voice Activation, Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Maps, Mixed Reality, Some Fonts, Optional Features.
Disabled Features Include - Error Reporting, Cumulative Updates, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Virtual Memory, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking.
👉 Installation Instructions:
• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from the USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• *Your PC Will Reboot Once, Shortly After Installation Completes.
• *After Installation, We Highly Recommend you enable Virtual Memory, by running the
Virtual Memory Enabler App, that's located on the Desktop, and in the Extras Folder. It will Improve Stability.
👉 How to Change System Language:
• Leave Metered Connection Enabled (It is enabled by default).
• Go to Start Menu ➞ Tools ➞ and click the 'Windows Update Service On' Shortcut.
• Go to Settings App ➞ Time & Language ➞ Language & Region.
• Click the 'Add a language' Button.
• Choose a language to install from the list, Then Click 'Next'.
• Leave the 'Set as my Windows display language' box UNCHECKED, and click 'Install'.
• After installation is Complete, DO NOT Set as System Language. REBOOT PC FIRST.
• After Reboot, Go to Settings App ➞ Time & Language ➞ Language & Region, and in the 'Windows Display Language'
Setting, click the 'English (United States) Box, and change it to the Language You have Installed.
• You can then click the 'Sign Out' Button after being notified it's required to apply a new display language,
and Congratulations, you are done!
✨ If this method does not work for you, try the same steps above, but after Language Pack Installation is Complete, instead of Rebooting your PC, Force Shutdown your PC by holding down the power button, to bypass the Update, then Power on your PC to use.
👉 Other Tips:
• The Print Spooler Service, and Windows Update Service are DISABLED By Default.
• In the Start Menu ➞ Tools Folder, you can easily turn them On, or Off.
• To Install Printer Drivers, and Print, You must turn ON the Print Spooler Service.
• To Use the MS Store, Install Additional Languages, Use Xbox App, and Allow Windows to download drivers,
you must turn ON the Windows Update Service.
✨ We Highly Recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes from our Downloads Page
✨For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's, please download the latest Chipset Drivers from our Downloads Page
✨ It may take a minute or two for the latest Chipset Software to Load, but be patient, and it will work without issue.
✨ If Fonts are displaying Missing Characters, Download and Install the Additional Fonts Provided below
👉 We recommend you enable a paging file, (Virtual Memory), to help prevent Apps from crashing / closing unexpectedly. Run the Included 'Virtual Memory Enabler' App to enable.
✌ Thank you everyone for your Support and Feedback!
*Please note that the screen shots provided are from the results of installation in a 2GB RAM VM.